I decided to compile a list of 30 things I would love to accomplish by the time I turn 30! I’m 21 now (3 months from turning 22 in September) so honestly I really don’t have much time to complete this bucket list. BUT nonetheless, I’m so excited to share this list with you because…
1. It holds me accountable to NOT be lazy and to do everything I say I will do.
2. I LOVE list (if you can’t already tell) and I love the feeling of checking something off of a to-do list!
So, drum roll please, here are 30 things I want to do before I’m 30!
3o Before 30
1. Vacation in Europe
2. Travel Somewhere NEW Every Year
3. Spend New Year’s Eve in Times Square
4. Have a 6 Figure Income
5. Get Healthy & Lose 20 Pounds!
6. Grow My Blog into a Business
7. Take a Girl’s Trip
8. Be a Bridesmaid
9. Have over $15,000 in my Savings Account
10. Stay at a Bed & Breakfast
11. Buy a House
12. Go Zip Lining
13. Go Sky Diving
14. Swim with Dolphins
15. Vacation in Hawaii
16. Cut My Hair (would The Cut Life be cute on me?)
17. Learn to be a Master Chef (not literally)
18. Celebrate Christmas in a Different Country
19. See a Movie at a Drive-In Theater
20. Invent Something
21. Stop Drinking Juice and Soda
22. Buy a Really Nice Camera
23. Buy a Givenchy Antigona Purse
24. Read More Books
25. Travel across the Country on a Road Trip
26. Adopt a Dog
27. Read the Whole Bible
28. Be a Mentor
29. Go on a Cruise
30. Be Debt Free!
So this list might be a stretch but I mean, I think I can successfully accomplish 85% of this list (Seriously!) or I’m just really optimistic *Sigh*. Either way, it was so fun to sit down and think about all the things I want to accomplish in the next few years. What are some things you want to do before you turn a certain age? Have you already done a few of the things on my list? Let me know in the comments!
PS. I’ll be coming back to this list and crossing out activities as I complete them! *Stay Tuned*
Until Next Time –